hiatus your braces?

by

I understand that my blogging has been nothing more than lackluster lately and for anyone that actually likes this wee little blog, I'm really sorry. My life has been really good, to say the least: I went to see Gotye live and meet him...alive; had my 18th birthday which inexplicably saw my breasts grow more womanly and myself adopt a skins lifestyle (no, not really); finished every mother-licking assignment and survived the final day of schooling EVER! As we all know, however, what goes up must come tumbling down- like evicted big brother contenders fame. I have da big year 12 exams (english studies and psychology) coming up in a weeks time so Happy Un-Birthdays will be in a coma like state for about two weeks whilst its owner excretes tears and bloods from her hands for all the goddamn revision she'll be doing YEAH! I hope you guys have an amazing life- reading good books and seeing beautiful people- which I can live vicariously through once I permit myself to checking ma dash. Till then, stay classy!