house cleaning

by

Formal was on Saturday night and everyone was so beautiful it made me want to set something on fire, because only true beauty brings out my arsonist tendencies. Oh and because I know you know what happens on formal/prom night, I made you a collection of sexy songs. And if it's any incentive to listen to this mix: ima legga blonde wif big boobz; i luv mudwrestlin and monstrrr trucks and similar shit of the like.

#Everlasting Light- The Black Keys
#Superstar (Carpenters Cover)- Sonic Youth
#I'm One of Those Girls- Born Ruffians
#Foxy Lady- Jimi Hendrix
#Phenomenon- Yeah Yeah Yeahs
#All of You're Love (hip-hop remix)- Hellogoodbye
#Ice Cream- New Young Pony Club
#Average Fruit- Quadron
#Do It Again- The Bird and the Bee
#Ignition Remix- R-Kelly
#Love Affair- Regina Spektor
#Pots and Pans (Acoustic)- The Kills