VainVeinVain

by




If the 30 minutes I've seen of Gossip Girl, The OC and The Hills have taught me anything (other than the fact that attractive rich kids really do have bigger problems than us) it's that the way you dress is generally a precursor as to how your day will pan out. I mean, don't you guys remember that time that LC wore cargo pants to an interview and got hot coffee spilt on her face? ...yeah me neither but anyway. MORAL IS: if you're dressed as though you're to shovel poo chances are, you probably are and if that's how you like it, carry on; if you looked like a great, big ball of gorgeously dressed self worth, on the other hand, the possibilities are slightly more open ended.


With this in mind, I've come to the conclusion that everyone - President Obama and that guy eating tinfoil in the corner- should dress for how they'd like their day to be because it will make the world a better place and I mean this is all seriousness. Whilst this won't exactly cure AIDS or end wars, it's a simple start to a global strive for happiness. And once everyone looks like they're about to party it won't be too long before someone starts a party and then who wants to be the badly dressed wanker that drops an A-bomb eh?!! ...sorry, I forgot to ask. How was your day today loverlies?